The Salt Lake Chamber’s annual Washington, D.C. Trip is an extraordinary, high-level networking, educational and policy development opportunity bringing Utah’s business leaders together with members of our federal delegation and other policy and business groups headquartered in the nation’s capital.
The three-night, three-day Washington, D.C. Trip includes an unmatched itinerary with special tracks designed to fit a variety of interests.
Past trips have included special events with Utah’s Federal Delegation, such as:
- Meetings with Speaker Paul Ryan, Senator Orrin Hatch and U.S Chamber President, Tom Donohue
- Jell-O on Capitol Hill with Senators Mike Lee, Ben Sasse, Jeff Flake, and Cory Gardner
- Breakfast and lunch discussions with Governor Herbert, Congressman Jason Chaffetz, and Congressman Chris Stewart
- Tour of Ford’s Theatre with Congressman Bishop
- Discussion with Arthur Brooks, President of AEI
- Committee room meetings with Congressman Mia Love and Chairman Jeb Hensarling