The Salt Lake Chamber's premier golf tournament and networking luncheon
The Salt Lake Chamber encourages members to include community leaders, business colleagues, and other VIP guests in their foursomes. Due to popular interest for this event, registrations are taken on a first come, first served basis.
June 16, 2014
Salt Lake Country Club
2400 East Country Club Drive
Salt Lake City, UT
This is a past event!
Hole Sponsors:Automated Gifting Solutions/Highbridlight
Day's of 47 Rodeo
Montage Deer Valley
R&O Construction Company
Rocky Mountain Power
Salt Lake Regional Medical Center
Temple Square Hospitality
Rules / Format
- All members of a team tee off and the best ball of the four tee shots is selected.
- From this point, all players play their second shots.
The best of the second shots is determined, then all play their third shots from that spot.
All play continues until the ball is holed.
- Only one score per hole is recorded.
- U.G.A. golf rules and regulations will be in effect. Players are asked to remember golf etiquette and replace all divots on course.
- Keep play moving as quickly as possible!
- Volunteers will be able to assist golfers and answer any questions.
- The Chamber Classic will be held on Monday, June 16, 2014, at the Salt Lake Country Club.
- SHOTGUN START—8:00 a.m. SHARP!
- CHECK-IN DEADLINE IS 7:30 a.m.
- ATTIRE: Golf shirts with a collar preferred. Cargo pants, denim and jeans are NOT permitted. Hats must be worn with the bill facing forward and soft cleats or "spikeless" shoes must be worn.
- A light continental breakfast will be available beginning at 7:00 a.m. near the pro shop.
- The complimentary putting green will be open at 7:00 a.m.
- Contests will be announced the day of the event.
- Complimentary water and soft drinks will be available on the course.
- The luncheon, award ceremony, and prize drawing will be held immediately following the conclusion of play in the dining room.
- Drawing tickets will be given out to each of the participants. Please check the Prize board to see if your ticket matches a winning ticket and redeem your gift with the Chamber staff located by the board. Participants must be present to win the grand prize drawings.
- FYI: this year, we will not be calculating scores using a handicap.
PLAYER TOURNAMENT AND GIFTS
Player Gifts: $75 gift certificate for Nike merchandise. Players can purchase the the merchandise near the club house from 6:30 - 7:30 a.m. or after they complete thier tournament play before and after the luncheon.
- TO BE CONFIRMED
- The tournament committee is seeking drawing prizes of value as well as tee bag prizes. If you or your company would be interested in donating to the bags, please contact Jackie Sexton at (801) 328-5053 or email email@example.com.
For additional information, please call Jackie Sexton at (801) 328-5053 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.