Salt Lake Chamber
Official Contest Rules
Contest: 130 Year Anniversary #WhereAmIWednesday
As of 1/2017
General Rules for all contests
- Each contest is open to all qualified persons 18 years or older except the following:
- Employees of the Salt Lake Chamber and related companies; household members, siblings, and parents of said Chamber employees;
- There is no purchase necessary.
- Contest isn’t sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram, Inc.
- A total of one prize may be won per household address, name, and or family residing in same, per contest, whether the prize be in cash, services, or merchandise.
- Persons who have previously won a prize of either cash, services, or merchandise from any Salt Lake Chamber contest or event, are subject to the following restrictions: Persons who have won a prize valued up to $100 in the last 30 days are not eligible to win. Persons who have won a prize valued between $101 and $499 in the last 90 days are not eligible to win. Persons who have won a prize valued between $500 and $999 in the last 6 months are not eligible to win. Persons who have won a prize valued at $1,000 or more in the last 12 months are not eligible to win. These restrictions also apply to immediate household members of contest or prize winners.
- The winner will be responsible for all tax liability associated with winning this contest and will be required to submit their social security number for tax reporting for values over $600. Winner will be required to sign an eligibility release form and give the Salt Lake Chamber and its sponsors permission to use their name and photo for promotional purposes without further compensation. By accepting prize, winner releases the Salt Lake Chamber, and all participating sponsors from any liability as a result of this prize. The Salt Lake Chamber reserves the right to substitute prizes of similar or greater value. The Salt Lake Chamber shall not be responsible to replace prize tickets to events, which are cancelled and the event sponsors do not issue replacement tickets. The Salt Lake Chamber shall not be responsible for any Product Liability issues. Winners must address Product issues with the manufacturer of the prize.
- Copies of these rules are available at The Salt Lake Chamber, 175 E. University Blvd. (400 S.), Ste. 600, Salt Lake City, Utah, 84111 8:00 am to 5:00 pm; or by mailing a self-addressed, stamped envelope. Contest rules are also posted on the Chamber web site where available.
- All decisions by the judges and/or administrators of the contest are final.
- Prizes will not be awarded until winner has been verified for eligibility through the Salt Lake Chamber. Verification may take up to 3 weeks. Prizes must be claimed in a timely manner. Prized not picked up within 30 days will be considered abandoned. Some prizes may expire. The Salt Lake Chamber will not be required to replace expired items. Office hours for prize pickup are 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Friday at the address listed in #5.
- Prizes are non-transferable and will be awarded to the winner only, based on eligibility.
- Picture ID is required in order to claim a prize.
- Prize will not be mailed. Winner must pick up prize in person and sign proof of receipt and contest rules.
- Winner must be a legal resident of Utah, Wyoming or Idaho.
- Contest rules may be modified by the Salt Lake Chamber at any time.
Specific rules for this contest
- Contest dates: January 1st to January 31st, 2017
- Specific rules: The Salt Lake Chamber is conducting the #WhereAmIWednesday Prize Giveaway contest on official Salt Lake Chamber social media platforms. Information will be posted on the web at com and on official Salt Lake Chamber social media platforms. Winner will receive a $130 gift card to Nordstrom.
- Specific ways to enter the contest are as follows: No purchase necessary. Participants can enter to win by guessing correctly on official Salt Lake Chamber social media platforms to “#WhereAmIWednesday” social posts. Participants may only enter once per social post, per week. The winner will be randomly drawn January 1st. The Salt Lake Chamber will contact the winner, but the winner does not have to answer to win the prize. The Salt Lake Chamber is not responsible for misdirected or mis-dialed phone calls or busy signals due to call volume.
- Winner Information:
- The Salt Lake Chamber will contact the winner to pick up their prize.
- One winner per household and all winners must be 18 years or older.
- Prize is non-transferable.