On September 12, the Salt Lake Chamber will host this year’s Business H20: Water Innovation Summit in conjunction with the U.S. Chamber of Commerce at Snowbird Resort. The summit will bring together international guests from Israel, business leaders, government stakeholders, and water management experts to discuss cutting edge innovations in corporate water stewardship, solutions in natural resource management, and public policies to address the changing and growing demand for water across the world. Here are five reasons you should register to attend the Business H20: Water Innovation Summit today!
- Learn from Experts in the Field to Gain a Global Perspective. Hear from some of the best leaders in water innovation from the United States and Israel as they share real-life examples to achieve sustainability within their organizations. Israel and Utah have uncanny similarities in environment and industry they both have hypersaline lakes (the Dead Sea in Israel; the Great Salt Lake in Utah) and a surrounding desert setting, and they have business ecosystems that have flourished despite challenges in water supply. On the business side, they are home to thriving technology hubs—Silicon Slopes (Utah) and Startup Nation (Israel)—that bring similar water challenges. There is also a developing Utah-Israel commercial relationship with exciting room for growth and many opportunities for collaboration. Together Utah and Israel can develop new strategies to improve water management in desert environments and around the world.
- Expand Your Professional Network. Gather with 200+ private and public sector leaders to share ideas and collaborate on best practices and corporate water strategies. Networking opportunities will be available before and during the summit, so there will be ample time to meet new faces and strengthen relationships.
- Discuss the Economic and Business Impacts of Water. Utah is one of the driest and fastest growing states in the U.S., and must find ways to provide water for a population that is projected to nearly double by 2060 while maintaining its thriving industry and healthy rivers, lakes, wetlands, and aquifers. Partnerships between the public and private sector are instrumental to find solutions. The Summit will emphasize water as a driver of economic growth and provide attendees practical ways their organizations can lead out on preparing for our water future.
- Get Inspired. The entire program is designed to inspire action and spark innovative ideas that will help most effectively execute the shared goal of water efficiency and conservation.
- Curated Content to Help Grow Your Work and Have Greater Impact. This year’s event will focus on various topics to enhance opportunities for innovation around water issues. Main stage speakers and breakout sessions will cover topics such as:
- Water as Driver of Global Ties and Economic Growth
- Adopting New Water Technology
- Precision Agriculture
- Industrial Water Use
- Doing Business in Israel
Bring valuable nuggets of knowledge back to your organization and gain the tools and resources needed to develop practical solutions to the challenges of decreasing global water supply.
For more information and to register, visit slchamber.com/h20summit.