Dear Business Community,
During the legislative session, the Salt Lake Chamber Board of Directors designates top priorities of the business community as Priority Votes. The Chamber’s Priority Votes are considered the most critical bills during the legislative session and are used to determine the Chamber’s Business Champion Awards. Below are the most recently declared priority votes.
- H.B. 36, Telehealth Mental Health Program, Sponsor: Rep. Ward
- H.B. 80, Data Security Amendments, Sponsor: Rep. Brooks
- H.B. 82, Single-Family Housing Modifications, Sponsor: Rep. Ward
- H.B. 161, Military Retirement Tax Amendments, Sponsor: Rep. Pierucci
- H.B. 328, Adult Learners Grant Program, Sponsor: Rep. Snow
- H.B. 347, Homeless Services Amendments, Sponsor: Rep. Eliason
- S.B. 18, Property Tax Exemption Amendments, Sponsor: Sen. Harper
- S.B. 25, Corporate Tax Amendments, Sponsor: Sen. Bramble
- S.B. 41, Mental Health Access Amendments, Sponsor: Sen. Escamilla
- S.B. 164, Utah Housing Affordability Amendments, Sponsor: Sen. Anderegg
- S.B. 214, Official Language Amendments, Sponsor: Sen. Cullimore
2021 Legislative Watchlist
Each week, the Chamber’s policy team tracks relevant bills by subject so you can stay up to date on legislation that impacts you and your business. We encourage you to visit our online legislative watchlist and use the far right column to find bills relevant to your topic of interest and view bill status and description.
2021 Legislative Priorities
Chamber Policy Team
Please reach out to us if you have any questions.