Chambers in Utah span a full range of sizes, services and specialties. Embracing our differences, their overarching vision is the same: advocating for Utah’s business community.
Recognizing the importance of a unified voice, the Salt Lake Chamber has established the Chamber Grassroots Alliance with a goal to unify and amplify the voice of business statewide.
The Chamber Grassroots Alliance is a network of chambers throughout Utah committed to supporting efforts to advocate for policies that enhance Utah’s pro-business climate.
As a member of the Chamber Grassroots Alliance you’ll receive…
- Discounted admission to the Salt Lake Chamber Policy Summit
- Weekly legislative updates throughout the session with 38-15-1 emails
- Invitation to Chamber Day on the Hill
- Friday phone calls with Salt Lake Chamber policy team
- Access to Salt Lake Chamber policy team to answer questions regarding legislation impacting the business community
Most importantly, your participation will help us enhance our efforts to advocate for Utah’s business community.
All we ask in return is that you…
- Provide feedback to Salt Lake Chamber policy team regarding your chamber’s priorities and issues
- Provide Salt Lake Chamber policy team with local chamber advocates willing to engage with the business community’s legislative priorities
- Forward 38-15-1 legislative updates to keep your chamber members involved during the legislative session
With your engagement we can develop a statewide network of local voices to provide a more comprehensive representation of the business community.
We look forward to your involvement with the Chamber Grassroots Alliance!
Please contact Abby Osborne, Director of Government Relations, for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org or 801.831.6116.