SALT LAKE CITY – June 7, 2021 – Holland & Hart LLP announced that Chambers USA, an annual guide identifying top lawyers and law firms in the U.S., ranked 14 Holland & Hart lawyers and six of the firm’s Chambers-defined practice areas in Utah in its 2021 edition.
2021 Individual Rankings in Utah:
• Carl Barton: Real Estate
• Adrienne Bell: Real Estate
• Blaine Benard: Litigation: General Commercial
• Bryan Benard: Labor & Employment
• David Broadbent: Real Estate
• George Haley: Litigation: General Commercial
• Christopher Hogle: Litigation: General Commercial
• Scott Karren: Intellectual Property
• Kevin Murray: Natural Resources & Environment
• Ashley Peck: Natural Resources & Environment
• Marc Porter: Corporate/M&A
• Emily Schilling: Natural Resources & Environment
• Shawn Welch: Natural Resources & Environment
• Jody Williams: Natural Resources & Environment
2021 Firm Rankings in Utah:
• Intellectual Property
• Labor & Employment
• Litigation: General Commercial
• Natural Resources & Environment
• Real Estate
Firmwide, Chambers USA ranked 84 Holland & Hart lawyers and 37 of the firm’s Chambers-defined practice areas by market, reinforcing Holland & Hart’s leading presence in our eight-state footprint and in Washington, D.C. The firm’s Environment practice was ranked nationally for the twelfth consecutive year, and for the fourth consecutive year, the firm is nationally recognized in International Trade: Export Controls & Economic Sanctions. More details can be found in the firmwide press release.
London-based Chambers & Partners publishes directories that assess and rank the world’s leading lawyers. Chambers USA rankings are the result of in-depth interviews with clients and other leading law firm lawyers, assessing a firm’s work and opinions from external market sources, with an emphasis on client feedback. The qualities on which rankings are assessed include technical legal ability, client service, commercial vision and business understanding, diligence, value for money, and depth of team.
About Holland & Hart
Founded in 1947, Holland & Hart is a full-service Am Law 200 firm with offices in eight states and in Washington, D.C. We deliver integrated legal solutions to regional, national, and international clients of all sizes in a diverse range of industries. For more information, visit www.hollandhart.com or on Twitter: @HollandHart.