As Utah and the nation are facing a surge of COVID-19 cases and our ICUs are near or full capacity, the headlines continue to send mixed messages and it is increasingly difficult to identify fact versus fiction. During the webinar we heard from the local healthcare experts that are working the front lines.
- Dr. Kencee Graves, University of Utah Health
- Dr. Arlen Jarrett, Chief Medical Officer, Steward Health
- Dr. Filip Roos, MountainStar Healthcare
- Dr. Eddie Stenehjem, Infectious Diseases, Intermountain Healthcare
- Kelly McAleer, Account Executive, The Kenney Group
The webinar, COVID-19 Headlines — Fact or Fiction?, sponsored by the Salt Lake Chamber’s Healthcare Committee, was held on October 6, 2021.