Throughout the past year many businesses have focused on preventing the spread of COVID-19 in the workplace. Now that vaccines have been developed, employers are faced with new questions. Can employees be required to be vaccinated? And do businesses need a formal vaccine policy?
This webinar addresses:
- What an employer can and can’t require
- What a vaccine policy is and what it includes
- Who needs a vaccine policy
- When it can be put in place
- Marie Kulbeth, COO and General Counsel, SixFifty
- Ryan Parker, VP of Product, SixFifty
- Scott Parson, CEO, Staker Parson Materials & Construction, and Roadmap to Recovery Coalition Co-Chair (moderator)
As mentioned during the webinar, we have provided the following for your use:
- Free SixFifty COVID-19 Vaccine Policy & Resources: Click Here
- PowerPoint Slides: Click Here
- Video Recording: Click Here
The webinar Developing an Effective COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, sponsored by the Salt Lake Chamber’s Roadmap to Recovery Coalition, was hosted on February 10, 2021.