The Salt Lake Chamber hosted the webinar The COVID-19 Vaccine is Coming: How Should the Business Community Prepare?, sponsored by the Chamber’s Roadmap to Recovery Coalition on December 8, 2020. Hear from Senator Mitt Romney, Executive Director of the Utah Department of Health, and other experts about the COVID-19 vaccine release plans on a statewide and national level, how the business community can strategically prepare, and what the average person should expect.
– Senator Mitt Romney
– Rich Saunders, Executive Director, Utah Department of Health
– Rich Lakin, Immunization Program Manager, Utah Department of Health
– Jack Hedge, Executive Director, Utah Inland Port Authority
– Mikelle Moore, SVP & Chief Community Health Officer, Intermountain Healthcare (moderator)
– Marc Bennett, president and CEO, Comagine Health (moderator)