Hear from health care professionals about the truths and falsehoods of the new COVID-19 vaccines, how Utah classifies an “essential worker,” and more during the COVID-19 Vaccine: Myths & Misconceptions Webinar.
- Dr. Angela Dunn, State Epidemiologist, Utah Department of Health
- Dr. Amy J. Khan, Executive Medical Director – Regence BlueCross BlueShield of Utah and BlueShield of Idaho
- Rich Lakin, Immunization Program Manager, Utah Department of Health
- Dr. Donna Milavetz, Regional Vice President, Steward Health Care
- Scott Parson, CEO, Staker Parson Materials & Construction, and Roadmap to Recovery Coalition Co-Chair (moderator)
The webinar COVID-19 Vaccine: Myths and Misconceptions, sponsored by the Salt Lake Chamber’s Roadmap to Recovery Coalition, was held January 8, 2021.