Beginning on Thursday, August 27th the Department of Workforce Services will sponsor an Online Virtual Job Fair on the fourth Thursday for the month in August and September. There is NO COST to recruit at these events!
- Thursday, August 27, 2020, 10:00 am-2:00 pm
- Thursday, September 24, 2020, 10:00 am-2:00 pm
To register and reserve your space for either or both events, please contact me by phone, text or email Today!
Space is limited and will fill quickly. We encourage you to register TODAY! Please be aware that non-corporate multilevel, door-to-door organizations will not be included.
Top Reasons to Recruit at the Statewide Virtual Job Fair . . .
- Reach a larger audience. There are no borders on the internet. Our events in April, June and July have been attended by more than 780 active job seekers.
- Virtual job fairs are a user friendly environment where you can meet job seekers from the from the comfort of your office or home
- Less expenses — no travel costs, no booth rental, no booth decorations, no food costs
- Since the pandemic began more than 200,000 new individuals have registered with Workforce Service for job search.
- Your booth is completely customizable with your brand, helping you stand out from the crowd
- Post your job descriptions and videos about your company and openings on your booth for the job fair and have your job openings online, jobs.utah.gov, where all job seekers can find it.
- You can have up to 10 company representative online to field job seeker chats and question
- Export chat conversations and resumes to review and contact later
In addition to the Virtual Job Fairs, Millcreek City is sponsoring an In Person Community Job Fair on Thursday, September 17, 2020,from 11:00 am-2:00 pm at the Millcreek City Hall Council Chambers and the Promise Training Room 3330 South 1300 East, Millcreek City.
- This is a smaller event with only room for 30 employers
- Approximately 130 people have attended this event in the past
- Masks required
- Social distancing observed
- Tables and chairs will be provided for each booth
To register, email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Josie at 801-214-2761.