SLCC’s Executive Certificate of Global Business Management is offered to business executives, professionals, working staff, entrepreneurs, and qualified students who wish to increase their knowledge and improve their strategies in global business practices. Applications are due by August 12, 2022. Topics include:
- Export readiness
- International trade strategies
- Business in diverse cultural markets
- International marketing
- Finding quality overseas distribution/partners
- International cash management, getting paid and trade finance
- International trade logistics including documents and shipping
- International legal and tax considerations
- Export regulations
- Managing a global business
Apply by clicking here.
When: September 14–November 16, 2022
Where: Online, hybrid, or in classroom at SLCC Miller Campus in Sandy
- STEP Grant Funding is available
Contact: Venita Ross, 801-957-5336 or Venita.Ross@slcc.edu
The course is also valuable for global entrepreneurs, individuals who are new to international trade and have no prior international business experience, and professionals from service industries such as banking, transportation, and trade consultants. What’s included:
- 30 hours of class instruction taught by professional business practitioners.
- Textbook, handouts, lectures, and case studies.
- Computer resources, including international market research and country-specific data.
- Hands-on practical experience.