Learn about the experiences of Black professionals in Utah’s business community. This is the first in a series of webinars, symposiums, and roundtables as part of the partnership between the Utah Black Chamber and the Salt Lake Chamber to focus on, discuss, and address issues of racism, equality, and inclusion in business.
The Salt Lake Chamber and Utah Black Chamber held the Equality and Inclusion in Opportunity: The Black Experience in the Corporate World webinar on July 2, 2020 at 2:00 p.m.
- Derek Miller, President and CEO, Salt Lake Chamber (Moderator)
- Emma E. Houston, Training Development Facilitator, Salt Lake County Government Human Resources
- James Jackson III, Founder and Executive Director, Utah Black Chamber
- Shawn Newell, Vice President of Business Development, Industrial Supply
The following materials are available for your use:
- Video Recording: youtu.be/2zn7BOWr6OI