Hear from our panel of community leaders and advocates to discuss the distinctions between diversity, inclusion, and belonging — and why each is important. The panel focused specifically on the discussion between inclusion and belonging, and why these principles are important for your workplace and all of your employees.
The Salt Lake Chamber and Utah Black Chamber held the Equality and Inclusion in Opportunity: Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging webinar on September 2, 2020 at 2:00 p.m.
- James Jackson, III, Founder and President, Utah Black Chamber
- Leah Lobato, Director, Governor’s Committee on Employment of People with Disabilities & Business Relations
- Troy Williams, Executive Director, Equality Utah
- Jacey Skinner, General Counsel and Executive Vice President of Policy, Salt Lake Chamber (moderator)
The following materials are available for your use:
- Video Recording: youtu.be/DjlEE66995M