- Attendees and staff will be asked to follow local health department guidelines and levels of restrictions.
- Event, program and meeting attendance will be limited to allow for social distancing.
- Chamber events, programs and meetings follow the “Stay Safe to Stay Open” core safe seven principles.
- Attendees and staff should stay home if they or a member of the same household have tested positive for COVID-19 or are showing COVID-19 symptoms.
- Attendees and staff should stay home and monitor their health if they have had close contact with a person who has symptoms of COVID-19 within the past 14 days.
- Attendees and staff are asked to maintain the appropriate social distance of at least 6 feet.
- All attendees and staff will be required to wear masks when not actively eating or drinking.
HAND HYGIENE & RESPIRATORY ETIQUETTE
- Hand sanitizer will be provided around the venue.
- Attendees and staff are encouraged to wash hands often and cover coughs and sneezes.
- Attendees and staff are discouraged from exchanging handshakes, fist bumps, and high-fives.
- No-touch trash cans will be available around the venue.
SIGNS & MESSAGES
- Signs will be posted in highly visible locations (e.g., at entrances, in restrooms) that promote everyday protective measures and describe how to stop the spread of germs by properly washing hands and properly wearing a mask.
- Staff will be available to remind attendees of health and safety guidelines.
- High-touch surfaces will be cleaned and disinfected within the venue and will be cleaned between uses as much as possible.
- No self-serve items, such as utensils, lids, cups, plates, will be set out for attendees to use.
- Signs or markers will be posted to help guests maintain the appropriate social distance of at least 6 feet.
- Restrooms are cleaned and disinfected regularly using EPA-registered disinfectants.
- Attendance will be limited to allow for social distancing.
- People are reminded to stay at least 6 feet apart. Signs and other visual cues such as tape or chalk marks will be provided.
- Physical guides, such as signs, will be provided to ensure that guests remain at least 6 feet apart in lines and at other times (e.g., guides for creating one-way routes).
- Seating layout will be limited so that people can remain at least 6 feet apart.