The Salt Lake Chamber’s Small Business Diversity & Inclusion Leadership Training Series, sponsored by sustaining partner Zions Bank, was developed to provide newly designated or seasoned professionals in the field of Diversity and Inclusion access to thought leadership and program development.
Cohort attendees will learn from experts the business case for implementing a diversity and inclusion program. This training will help participants develop a diversity and inclusion playbook for their team, company or industry sector and infuse these strategies into their respective cultures. Implementing the strategy and tactics from the training will also build unity and relationships across organizations as they interact with other cohort attendees.
This program will set up these smaller businesses for success by providing the necessary tools, resources and training, as well as give best practices to make a significant impact on diversity and inclusion in Utah.
- Currently has a role that includes diversity and inclusion responsibilities
- Interested in enhancing diversity and inclusion skills
- Size of group: 25-30 people
- Training Schedule: Two hours, twice a month for three months.
- 90 minutes of in-person training and 30 minutes of discussion/conversation with the group.
- Applications will be reviewed and applicants notified whether they were accepted or not by April 15, 2022.
- Scholarships have generously been made available to offset the total cost of the program. All accepted applicants are guaranteed the scholarship pricing of $499 (actual value: $3,000).