Learn about what options are available for your business regarding the distribution of the COVID-19 vaccine, including volunteer opportunities, partnership opportunities with mobile clinics and the activation of existing onsite clinics.
Questions to be covered, include:
– What volunteer opportunities exist through state and local health departments?
– How can my business support vaccination efforts?
– Can I host a vaccination clinic/event at my office?
– Where can my employees locate a vaccine?
- Lt. Gov. Deidre Henderson
- Nikki Campbell, Director, Organizational Development & Performance Improvement, Utah Department of Health
- Jill Parker, Executive Director, Utah Association of Local Health Departments
- Mikelle Moore, SVP & Chief Community Health Officer, Intermountain Healthcare, and Co-Chair, Roadmap to Recovery Coalition
- Theresa Foxley, president & CEO, Economic Development Corporation of Utah (Facilitator)
The webinar Get the Vax Facts: Help Your Employees Access the COVID-19 Vaccine as Soon as Possible, sponsored by the Salt Lake Chamber’s Roadmap to Recovery Coalition and Economic Development Corporation of Utah (EDCUtah), was held on March 11, 2021.