SALT LAKE CITY, UT (November 30th, 2017) – Today the Salt Lake Chamber, Utah’s largest and longest-standing statewide business association, announced Governor Mitt Romney as the Keynote Speaker for the 2018 Utah Economic Outlook & Public Policy Summit.
The Utah Economic Outlook & Public Policy Summit is the state’s premier economic forecasting and public policy event that is attended by over 700 business, policy and academic thought leaders from across the state. The summit offers an unrivaled opportunity for attendees to gain insights on the future of Utah’s economy and the policy priorities for the upcoming legislative session.
The top 5 reasons to attend the Summit:
- Get the best economic information to plan for the year ahead.
- Understand the vision for Utah’s future economy from Governor Herbert.
- Receive the 2018 legislative session preview from legislative leadership.
- Learn about the business community’s top priorities for Utah’s economy.
- Network with more than 700 business, policy and academic thought leaders.
The 2018 Utah Economic Outlook & Public Policy Summit takes place January 16th from 7:30 am to noon at the Salt Lake Marriott Downtown at City Creek. Early bird pricing, $65, for Salt Lake Chamber members is available through December 15th. General Admission tickets are $85.
For more information or to register, click here
Salt Lake Chamber