Dear Chamber Member,
As part of your membership package you are able to post and utilize member deals and discounts in the “Hot Deals” section.
How do I create a member deal?
- On the homepage of your member account click on the shortcut titled “Hot Deals”
- This will take you to a new page. There will be the option to “Add Member Deal,” by clicking on the blue box it will open a form to be filled out
- Fill out all the boxes below
- NOTE: The deal will automatically be active for only a week unless you specify differently. Active dates may not be changed once the deal has been submitted, and if you would like to change the dates please notify your Chamber contact
- At this point, you can either save as a draft or submit for approval from the Chamber
If you have any additional questions, please contact: Marisa Bomis, email@example.com, or (801) 328.5051.