As part of the Salt Lake Chamber’s Meet the Candidates Series, we hosted a discussion on Amendment G, the proposed constitutional amendment addressing income tax and education funding. The panel included education leaders, tax experts and the Legislative architects of the proposal, who shared how this amendment is intended to address education funding and the structural issues of Utah’s tax system.
- Sen. Ann Millner
- Rep. Mike Schultz
- Lexi Cunningham, Director, Utah School Superintendents Association
- Brad Bartels, Executive Director, Utah Education Association
- Howard Stephenson, President, Utah’s Taxpayers Association
- McKay Jensen, President, Utah School Board Association
- LaVarr Webb, Publisher, UtahPolicy.com, and Owner, Webb Consulting & Webb Publishing