The Salt Lake Chamber honored Natalie Gochnour, associate dean in the David Eccles School of Business and director of the Kem C. Gardner Policy Institute at the University of Utah, with the 2021 ATHENA Leadership Award on November 19, 2021, during the Women & Business Conference and ATHENA Awards Luncheon at the Grand America Hotel.
Regarded as the Chamber’s highest recognition for women in business, the national ATHENA Leadership Award is presented annually to an active member of the Salt Lake Chamber who demonstrates excellence, creativity and initiative in business. Each recipient must also provide valuable service by devoting time and energy to improve the quality of life for others in the community and assist women in reaching their full leadership potential.
In addition to the ATHENA Leadership Award, six women received Pathfinder Awards at the conference. The Pathfinder Awards are presented annually to community leaders who create new paths promoting the development and recognition of women in business.
- Beth Colosimo, Executive Director, The Mill & Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses at Salt Lake Community College
- Ibi Guevara, Vice President of Business Development and Marketing, Hunt Electric
- Representative Sandra Hollins, State of Utah and Program Administrator, Community Engagement and Responsibility, Zions Bank
- Aubriana Martindale, Division Corporate Affairs Manager, Smith’s Food & Drug
- Brittany Westover, Market Executive, JP Morgan Chase
- Lori B. Williams, Associate Director of Marketing, University of Utah Health