A lot has changed over the past year. Businesses have had to pivot from what they were used to into the unknown. As Utah’s economy is bouncing back, vaccination numbers are increasing and positive COVID-19 cases decreasing, many businesses are wondering how best to return to normalcy and adjust for the new way we work.
During part two of the Return to Work Webinar: Employment Policies and Business Best Practices, sponsored by the Salt Lake Chamber’s Roadmap to Recovery Coalition, various industries discuss and share best practices, tips and more and on how they’ve successfully returned to work.
- Joe Cannon, COO, Young Living Essential Oils
- Sherry Jones, president and CEO, Ameritech College of Healthcare
- Lavanya Mahate, Owner, Saffron Valley
- Sterling Nielsen, Mountain America Credit Union
- Linda Wardell, General Manager, City Creek Center and Roadmap to Recovery Coalition member (moderator)
- Analise Wilson, General Counsel, Ivory Homes.
The webinar was hosted on June 10, 2021.