Utah’s business leaders will gather for the Salt Lake Chamber’s 133rd Annual Meeting and Awards Breakfast on September 10, 2020. The theme this year will be “Adventure Awaits!” as there is no one way to engage with the Chamber and it is a place for opportunity, networking, education, and professional growth for businesses and professionals throughout the state.
The awards ceremony will honor Chamber partners who have shown commitment to the organization’s mission to advocate for business.
This year’s honorees include:
- President’s Award for Excellence: Scott Parson of Staker Parson Materials & Companies
- Community Partner of the Year: David Eccles School of Business at the University of Utah
- Corporate Partner of the Year: Smith’s Food & Drug
- Outgoing Chair: Linda Wardell, City Creek Center
- Chair’s Initiative Award: Success in Education Foundation
- Chamber Champions:
- Lloyd Allen, CBRE
- Shawn Newell, Industrial Supply Company
- Juanita Meske, Deseret Digital Media
- Rebecca Dutson, The Children’s Center
- Michael Hanson, Zions Bank
- Craig Weston, BluNovus Care
Come, join with the Chamber to honor the outstanding leaders in Utah’s business community and learn about highlights from the past year, as well as explore opportunities for the year ahead.
Learn more at slchamber.com/annual-meeting.
Please note: All attendees will be asked to follow local health department guidelines and practice social distancing, including wearing face coverings in close common areas. Additionally, do not come to the event if you are sick or feeling ill. We will keep you apprised with the most up-to-date health and safety protocols as it becomes available. Refer to the Chamber’s website for updates.