How can we better connect higher education to the business world? Presidents from five Utah universities and colleges will discuss what their schools are doing to contribute to the international market. This panel will look into how language, study abroad and foreign exchange programs prepare students to enter an increasingly global market.
Natalie Gochnour, Associate Dean of the University of Utah School of Business, will moderate the Presidents Panel featuring:
- Dr. Astrid S. Tuminez, President of Utah Valley University
- Dr. Bethami Dobkin, President of Westminster College
- Dr. Deneece G. Huftalin, President of Salt Lake Community College
- Dr. Noelle E. Cockett, President of Utah State University
- Dr. Ruth V. Watkins, President of University of Utah
Don‘t forget to use code UGF15 for $15 off registration.