The Utah Economic Response Task Force hosted a “Facts & FAQs” virtual conference call on Tuesday, March 25, 2020 at 4:00 p.m. MST to provide an update on the status of economic efforts to mitigate the coronavirus. This zoom video conference provided an overview of the economic response plan and resources for small businesses.
- Governor Gary R. Herbert
- Update on Economic Response Task Force – Utah Economic Response Task Force Chair Derek Miller
- Federal Stimulus Programs – Senator Mitt Romney
- Economic Response Plan Overview
- Natalie Gochnour, Kem C. Gardner Policy Institute
- Resources Available for Small Businesses – Ryan Starks, Utah Governor’s Office of Economic Development and Janna Wilkinson, Utah Division of Emergency Management
- Case Studies of Innovative Practices by Local Small Businesses – David Utrilla, U.S. Translation Company and Matt Caputo, Caputo’s Market & Deli