The Utah Economic Task Force hosted a virtual town hall on Tuesday, May 12, 2020 at 4:00 p.m. MST to discuss how to implement moderate-risk guidelines in your business as laid out in Utah Leads Together 2.0, as well as provide a glimpse at next steps for Utah’s tourism industry.
- Welcome – Governor Gary Herbert
- Utah Legislative COVID-19 Commission Update – President Stuart Adams
- Implementation of Utah Leads Together 2.0 – Kris Cox, Utah Governor’s Office of Management and Budget
- Moderate-Risk Business Resources and Guidelines – Jacey Skinner, Salt Lake Chamber
- Next Steps for Utah’s Tourism Industry – Vicki Varela, Utah Office of Tourism