The Utah Economic Response Task Force hosted a “Facts & FAQs” virtual conference call on Thursday, March 19, 2020 at 4:00 p.m. MST to provide an update on the status of economic efforts to mitigate the coronavirus, including a discussion of available resources for employers, employees, and those who have already felt the consequences of COVID-19.
This task force was created by Governor Gary R. Herbert as a resource in dealing with the economic challenges associated with the pandemic, specifically its effect on the business community, families and individuals. This zoom video conference focused on workforce stabilization strategies during the pandemic. Learn what you can do for your employees today.
- Governor Gary R. Herbert
- Overview of the COVID-19 Task Force – Lt. Governor Spencer Cox and Utah Economic Response Task Force Chair Derek Miller
- Innovative and Adaptive Business Practices During a Crisis – Steve Starks, Larry H. Miller Group of Companies and Clark Ivory, Ivory Homes
- Resources Available for Employees and Businesses – Jon Pierpont, Utah Department of Workforce Services
- Federal Stimulus Plans and Programs – Senator Mike Lee and Representative Ben McAdams
- Industry Community Update – Kate Bradshaw, Holland & Hart LLP