The Salt Lake Chamber, Rocky Mountain Center for Occupational & Environmental Health and WCF Insurance hosted a “Utah Leads Together” webinar to share how you can implement a safe and healthy work environment plan on Wednesday, April 29, 2020 at 2:00 p.m. Learn from health and safety experts as they share tips and models for businesses to incorporate in their business to quickly get back to work and re-open in a safe and healthy way. Participants learned key aspects of putting together their own internal return to work plan for their unique business and industry.
The following materials are available for your use:
– Video Recording: youtu.be/hm17K-RJGg4
– Slide Deck: slchamber.com/april-29-slide-deck
– Questions to Consider PDF: slchamber.com/questions-to-consider
– Temperature Screening PDF: slchamber.com/temperature-screening
– Utah Leads Together 2.0: coronavirus.utah.gov/utah-leads-together