The Utah Board of Regents and Utah System of Technical Colleges (UTECH) has merged to create a new higher education organization — Utah Board of Higher Education. How does this development impact the business community? Join us as we discuss with the incoming board what to expect this upcoming year and the history of education in Utah.
The Salt Lake Chamber held the Utah Leads Together: K-12 and Higher Education Changes Impact on the Business Community webinar on June 24, 2020 at 10:00 a.m.
- Patricia Jones, president and CEO, Women’s Leadership Institute (Moderator)
- Nina Barnes, owner, K&N Investments
- Aaron Osmond, workforce specialist, Amazon Web Services
- Harris Simmons, chairman and CEO, Zions Bancorporation
- Dave Woolstenhulme, vice president regional campuses, Utah State University; interim commissioner, Utah System of Higher Education
The following materials are available for your use:
- Video Recording: youtu.be/Zr66mE1x_3A