The Wall Street Journal recently recognized Salt Lake as the best place for employment, and others have recognized Utah’s growth, economic diversity, as well as its environment as a great place to start a business. As Utah’s business and development success did not happen by accident, the Salt Lake Chamber hosted a virtual panel with those on the front lines covering these issues what they are seeing.
This virtual panel looked at the following questions:
- What progress do you see businesses are making?
- What factors in your mind led to Utah’s economic success, even coming out from the pandemic?
- What lessons have you gleaned from business during the pandemic that we should remember or adopt?
- What do you see for the state over this horizon?
- Any challenges you see to our success, or any blind spots to avoid?
- What if anything threatens our ability to remain the best state for business?
The Panel will include:
- Moderator, Boyd Matheson, KSL Inside Sources Host
- Art Raymond, Deseret News Tech Reporter
- Jasen Lee, Deseret News Award Winning Business Reporter
- Holly Richardson, Editor at Utah Policy
- Ginger Chinn, Vice President of Policy Salt Lake Chamber
Business leaders are encouraged to watch and learn what these experts see now, what’s coming, and ways to improve our communities.