Developing an Effective COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
The webinar Developing an Effective COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, sponsored by the Salt Lake Chamber’s Roadmap to Recovery Coalition, was held on February 10.
Throughout the past year many businesses have focused on preventing the spread of COVID-19 in the workplace. Now that vaccines have been developed, employers are faced with new questions. Can employees be required to be vaccinated? And do businesses need a formal vaccine policy?
This webinar addressed:
- What an employer can and can’t require
- What a vaccine policy is and what it includes
- Who needs a vaccine policy
- When it can be put in place
- Marie Kulbeth, COO and General Counsel, SixFifty
- Ryan Parker, VP of Product, SixFifty
- Scott Parson, CEO, Staker Parson Materials & Construction, and Co-Chair, Roadmap to Recovery Coalition (moderator)
COVID-19: Myths & Misconceptions
The webinar COVID-19 Vaccine: Myths and Misconceptions, sponsored by the Salt Lake Chamber’s Roadmap to Recovery Coalition was held January 8, 2021. From nano-robots to long-term side effects, hear from health care professionals about the truths and falsehoods of the new COVID-19 vaccines, how Utah classifies an “essential worker,” and more.
- Dr. Angela Dunn, State Epidemiologist, Utah Department of Health
- Dr. Amy J. Khan, Executive Medical Director – Regence BlueCross BlueShield of Utah and BlueShield of Idaho
- Rich Lakin, Immunization Program Manager, Utah Department of Health
- Dr. Donna Milavetz, Regional Vice President, Steward Health Care
- Scott Parson, CEO, Staker Parson Materials & Construction, and Roadmap to Recovery Coalition Co-Chair (moderator)
Science and Safety of the COVID-19 Vaccine
This virtual briefing was held on January 15, 2021 with biopharmaceutical industry experts and discussed the science behind the development of COVID-19 vaccines, the regulatory process to ensure they’re safe and effective and provided an update on Utah’s participation in COVID-19 clinical trials.
Hosted by BioUtah and the Salt Lake Chamber.