How can business and higher education work together to ensure a well-educated, skilled workforce for the jobs of tomorrow? On October 4, 2018 the Salt Lake Chamber held a panel discussion with five of our exceptional university and college presidents to discuss their vision for the future of Utah’s workforce.
- Astrid Tuminez, President, Utah Valley University
- Beth Dobkin, President, Westminster College
- Deneece Huftalin, President, Salt Lake Community College
- Noelle Cockett, President, Utah State University
- Ruth Watkins, President, University of Utah
Moderator: Natalie Gochnour, Director, Kem C. Gardner Policy Institute