The Salt Lake Chamber, University of Utah Rocky Mountain Center for Occupational & Environmental Health and WCF Insurance hosted a webinar to help you create a safe and healthy work environment plan on Wednesday, April 22, 2020 at 2:00 p.m. Health and safety experts shared tips and models for businesses to incorporate in their business to quickly get back to work and re-open in a safe and healthy way. Participants learned key aspects of putting together their own internal return to work plan for their unique business and industry.
- Dr. Kurt Hegmann, MD MPH, Director, University of Utah Rocky Mountain Center for Occupational & Environmental Health (RMCOEH)
- Dr. Matthew Thiese, PHD, MSPH, Associate Professor, University of Utah RMCOEH
- Kathryn H. Clark, CIH, CSP, ARM-E, Sr. Vice President & CRO, WCF Insurance
- Linda Wardell, GM, City Creek Center – The Taubman Center
- Slide Deck: slchamber.com/april-22-slide-
- Utah Leads Together 2.0: coronavirus.utah.gov/utah-
- Video Recording: youtu.be/ogPl5DR4_fs