Answer: They’re all speaking at Gov. Cox’s semi-annual One Utah Summit!
Join us on May 10, 2022, at The Grand America Hotel for conversations including:
- Supporting refugees
- The new state flag initiative
- Creating a more equitable and inclusive Utah, and
- What a future Olympic and Paralympic Games would mean for Utah
Also, hear from Gov. Cox following the 2022 legislative session as he outlines his vision of economic opportunity for all Utahns.
And participate in the annual Startup Pitch — powered by VentureCaptial.org in partnership with WSU’s Hall Global Entrepreneurship Center — where Utah entrepreneurs compete for cash, prizes, and bragging rights.
Tickets Are Limited
One Utah Summit tickets are available for $320. We’re nearly at 40% capacity. Don’t wait to be a part of the in-person summit.
Buy your tickets now, before April 15, when regular tickets are $399.
- Spencer J. Cox, Governor, State of Utah
- Deidre M. Henderson, Lieutenant Governor, State of Utah
- Mitt Romney, U.S. Senator, Utah
- Jeremy Andrus, CEO, Traeger
- Oren Cass, Executive Director, American Compass
- Natalie Gochnour, Associate Dean, University of Utah, and Director, Kem C. Gardner Policy Institute
- Douglas Hurley, Senior Director, Strategy and Business Development, Northrop Grumman, and former NASA Astronaut
- Stephenie Larson, COO, Encircle
- Ted Ligety, two-time Olympic Gold Medalist and co-founder of SHRED
- Astrid S. Tuminez, President, Utah Valley University
Be sure to check our website for frequent speaker updates.
About The Summit
Join us for Gov. Cox’s semi-annual One Utah Summit at The Grand America Hotel in Salt Lake City on May 10, 2022.
Follow us on social media @OneUtahSummit.
Do you have a comment, question, or feedback for the summit organizing committee? Please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.