The Business Women’s Forum is a program organized by the Salt Lake Chamber that invites local women managers, executives, and entrepreneurs to improve their personal development and networking skills thorough bi-monthly luncheons and mixers. Each event includes a spotlight on a non-profit organization, a presentation give by an accomplished speaker, and thought provoking round table discussions. These luncheons are organized by the BWF Steering Committee and include topics which are related to the community or are suggested from the attendees.
The Business Women’s Forum goals are to provide opportunities for businesswomen
- To create strong networking connections
- To recognize each other for accomplishments
- To learn about the community and how we can influence positive change
$350 sponsorship opportunity with the following benefits:
- Five minute spotlight to address the group and share any desired collateral material
- Two tickets to the luncheon
- Recognition on the Chamber emails, event page and BWF website page.
For more information or if you are interested contact Tara at TMcHugh@slchamber.com