The Salt Lake Chamber serves as Utah’s premier business leader by supporting statewide prosperity. Established in 1887, the Chamber is Utah’s largest and longest-serving business association and exists to keep Utah prosperous through economic and civic progress. We promote a positive economic climate through member services and business advocacy.
Our Vision – Serve as Utah’s premier business leader by supporting statewide prosperity.
Our Mission – We stand as the voice of business, support our members’ success, and champion community prosperity.
Committable Core Values
- Member Centered – We exist to serve our members.
- Community Focused – We contribute to a flourishing community where all have opportunity to thrive.
- Common Ground – We serve as a trusted information source and convener of collaborative community partners.
- Free Enterprise – We extol and support the virtues of America’s free enterprise system.
- Corporate Citizenship – We cultivate businesses as creators and stewards of the economic ecosystem.