The Salt Lake Chamber’s mission is to stand as the voice of business, support our members’ success and champion community prosperity. One way the Chamber fulfills this mission is by offering membership benefits that increase your organization’s exposure and overall success. This includes our Job Board page, which allows members to post job openings and career opportunities on the Salt Lake Chamber’s webpage.
As Utah’s largest and longest-serving business association, the Salt Lake Chamber is always looking for ways to support member needs. One challenge for many Utah businesses is finding and hiring new employees for open positions within their organizations. Our state’s enviously low unemployment rate is good for the economy, but it can also make it difficult to find qualified candidates!
One resource the Chamber offers for members facing this need is the Job Board. This page allows your organization to post job openings on an easy-to-use platform that can be searched by keyword, category and employer. Positions can be listed with in-depth information such as description and qualifications, and each listing is linked to your organization’s directory information, making it easy for potential candidates to contact you.
Here’s how to add your organization’s open positions to the Job Board:
- Log in to your Salt Lake Chamber account. If you haven’t created your username and password yet, click here.
- Click “Job Postings” from the options listed on the left.
- Click the blue “Add Job Posting” from the options listed on the right.
- Add your position’s relevant information, including description, qualifications and responsibilities. Don’t forget to click “Save Changes” before leaving the page!
- Manage your job postings by clicking “Manage Job Postings,” and view published positions on the Job Board webpage.
Once your posting has been successfully published, potential candidates can easily find your organization’s opportunities and how to reach you. Plus, the Salt Lake Chamber routinely highlights available positions on its social media pages and newsletters — our goal is to match you with skilled applicants to join our Chamber family.
Questions about your organization member benefits? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at (801) 364-3631.