Business leaders tp pay tribute to those who commit their abilities and time to advance the Chamber’s mission and bolster the business community during the pandemic
Utah’s business and community leaders will gather for the Salt Lake Chamber’s 135th Annual Meeting. Attendees will recognize Chamber volunteers and community leaders who have shown exemplary support over the past year by committing their time and abilities to advance the Chamber’s mission and bolster the business community.
The Chamber recognizes that many of its accomplishments would not be possible without the business leaders of Utah, like those below, who help support and lend their expertise to the organization.
Honorees for the event included the following organizations and individuals:
- President’s Award for Excellence: The Larry H. Miller Company
- Legacy Award (honors a long-standing business): Clyde Companies
- Fortitude Award (honors a corporate business): Regence BlueCross BlueShield of Utah
- Beehive Award (honors a business dedicated to bolstering our community): Mountain America Credit Union
- Opportunity Award (honors a small business): Penna Powers
- Icon Award (honors a women-owned business): Minky Couture
- Trailblazer Awards (honors a “rising star” in our community): Tamara Stevenson, Ed.D., Vice President of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion and Chief Diversity Officer, Westminster College, and Michael Squires, Director of Government Affairs, UAMPS (Utah Associated Municipal Power Systems)
The Salt Lake Chamber Annual Meeting will take place on October 7, 2022, at the Salt Lake City Marriott Downtown at City Creek. This year’s premier sponsors are Dominion Energy, Intermountain Healthcare and Wells Fargo. Governor’s Office of Economic Opportunity, Mountain America Credit Union, Rio Tinto Kennecott, Rocky Mountain Power, Target River and WCF Insurance are event sponsors.
Click here to earn more.