Utah’s business and community leaders will soon gather for the Salt Lake Chamber’s 134th Annual Meeting. Attendees will recognize Chamber volunteers and community leaders who have shown exemplary support over the past year by committing their time and abilities to advance the Chamber’s mission and bolster the business community.
The Chamber recognizes that many of its accomplishments would not be possible without the business leaders of Utah, like those below, who help support and lend their expertise to the organization.
This year’s honorees are…
- Outgoing Board Chair: Craig Wagstaff, Senior Vice President and General Manager–Western Division, Gas Distribution, Dominion Energy
- President’s Award for Excellence: Utah Black Chamber
- Corporate Partners of the Year: Ivory Homes and WCF Insurance
- Community Partners of the Year: Rich Saunders and Utah Department of Health
- Board Chair’s Initiative Award: AT&T
- Small Business of the Year: Saffron Valley Restaurants & Catering
- Chamber Champions:
- James Hadlock, Co-Founder and Chief Evangelist, Blunovus
- Barb Johnson, Commercial Real Estate Advisor, CBRE
- Ben Kolendar, Director, Department Economic Development, Salt Lake City Corp.
- Nate McDonald, Utah Department of Workforce Services
- Jeff Tiede, Founder and CEO, American Packaging Group, Inc.
- Miles Romney, Senior Benefits Advisor, Diversified Insurance
- Sherry Weaver, Associate Director of Sales, Park City Mountain
The Salt Lake Chamber Annual Meeting will take place on August 31, 2021, at the Little America Hotel. The event theme is “Future in Focus,” as the past year was one that no one could have seen coming, and the Chamber is taking stock and looking forward to discussing the future focal points for the organization and our community.
Come and help us honor outstanding leaders in the business community, hear about highlights from the past year and learn what we see as future focal points for the Chamber and our community!