The Business Women’s Forum, a program of the Salt Lake Chamber, assists local businesswomen develop professionally and personally, and provides networking opportunities through a series of bi-monthly luncheons and mixers. Every event has a presentation from an accomplished local speaker, thought-provoking roundtable discussions, and spotlights a non-profit organization. Past topics have included mentorship, communication, leadership, and career development.
Ultimately, the goals of the Business Women’s Forum are to provide the following opportunities to local businesswomen:
- Create authentic networking connections.
- Learn about the community and share how we can influence positive change.
- Develop professional and personal skills.
- Recognize each other for accomplishments.
Upcoming Business Women’s Forum Schedule
Please save the following dates in your calendar. All events are virtual, however, this is subject to change.
- January 26 – Visualize Your 2021: How to Bring Your Goals and Dreams to Fruition
- March 16 – She Started It for All of Us: Looking to the Past to Inspire Our Future
- April 20 – Spring Mixer
- May 18 – The Science Behind Being a Powerful Speaker
- June 15 – Finding Your True North
- July 20 – Building Communities Based on Trust and Self-Reliance – Register Here
- September 21
- October 19
Sponsorship opportunities are available, click here