The Business Women’s Forum, a program of the Salt Lake Chamber, assists local businesswomen develop professionally and personally, and provides networking opportunities through a series of bi-monthly luncheons and mixers. Every event has a presentation from an accomplished local speaker, thought-provoking roundtable discussions, and spotlights a non-profit organization. Past topics have included mentorship, communication, leadership, and career development.
Ultimately, the goals of the Business Women’s Forum are to provide the following opportunities to local businesswomen:
- Create authentic networking connections.
- Learn about the community and share how we can influence positive change.
- Develop professional and personal skills.
- Recognize each other for accomplishments.
Upcoming Business Women’s Forum Schedule
Please save the following dates in your calendar.
- January 19, 2023: Supporting Women’s Business Center Utah’s 25th Celebration
- March 21, 2023: How to Manifest Your Goals and Live the Life of Your Dreams
- April 25, 2023: Spring Mixer
- May 23, 2023: Building the Future Workforce of Utah – How Community Leaders and Changemakers Can Make a Difference
- July 18, 2023: Elevating Women At All Ages – A Force for Change
- September 19, 2023
- October 17, 2023
Sponsorship opportunities are available, click here to view.
Business Women’s Forum Steering Committee
- Cidne Christensen – American Cancer Society
- Cristine Salazar – America First Credit Union
- Diana Young – PrincePerelson & Associates
- Jennifer Goodwin (Chair) – Northwestern Mutual
- Jennifer Seltzer-Stitt – Salt Lake Community College
- Kat Kaddas – Salt Lake Chamber
- Kimberly Flores (Vice-Chair) – FulFilled
- Leslie Titus-Bryant – Spectrum Solutions
- Lori Williams (Past Chair) – University of Utah Health
- Lorena Martinez – Hyatt Regency
- Lyndsy Blonquist – Intermountain Healthcare
- Makaila Kelso – Spherion
- Megan Engstrom – Women’s Business Center Utah
- Nancy Pearce (Past Chair) – Zions Bank
- Tara McHugh – Salt Lake Chamber
*If you are interested in participating on the BWF Steering Committee, please apply here.