Business is booming in Utah. As “America’s Economic Star,” as dubbed by the Wall Street Journal, our state is consistently a place welcoming innovation and entrepreneurship. That’s because here in Utah, we recognize that business owners are stewards of our economic ecosystem, constantly contributing to economic growth, diversity and innovation.
In order to continue providing support for new businesses and entrepreneurs who call Utah their home, the Salt Lake Chamber and the Women’s Business Center of Utah have launched the Diverse-Owned Business Accelerator. The seven-week cohort program, made completely free thanks to Bank of America, is designed for diverse small business owners to enhance skills, direction or strategy for their businesses. Here’s why the program might just be the perfect fit for you:
- Immediate Implementation: The Diverse-Owned Business Accelerator is designed to dive straight into what matters most for your business. The cohort meets every Thursday for seven weeks with practical project assignments that can be seamlessly integrated into your business, accelerating your progress. Get ready to roll up your sleeves and put your lessons into action right away!
- Expert Mentorship: This program was created by business owners, for business owners. Participants have the unique opportunity to tap into the wisdom of experienced entrepreneurs, industry experts and business professionals who are dedicated to helping you overcome challenges and seize opportunities.
- Craft an Unforgettable Brand Identity: Many business owners know their goals, but have a harder time executing their visions. The Diverse-Owned Business Accelerator will help you unleash the true essence of your brand as you create a captivating brand style guide. Watch your business identity come alive, leaving a memorable mark on customers and setting you apart from the competition.
- Join a Powerful Network: This program is a collaboration between a host of groups that were created in part to promote the success of our community, including the Black Success Center, GK Folks Foundation, Native American Chamber, PIK2AR, Salt Lake American Refugee Services, Salt Lake Center of Opportunity Partnership, Utah Asian Chamber of Commerce, Utah Hispanic Chamber, Utah LGBTQ+ Chamber and Utah Muslim Civic League. That means that when you participate, you forge lasting relationships that extend beyond the accelerator program.
- Zero Cost, Infinite Value: Thanks to the generous sponsorship from Bank of America, this 7-week accelerator program is entirely free, despite its $5,000 value. Cohort graduates are guaranteed to benefit from invaluable insights, mentorship, and resources with zero financial burden – so what are you waiting for?