The Business Women’s Forum, a program of the Salt Lake Chamber, assists local businesswomen develop professionally and personally, and provides networking opportunities through a series of bi-monthly luncheons and mixers. Every event has a presentation from an accomplished local speaker, thought-provoking roundtable discussions, and spotlights a non-profit organization. Past topics have included mentorship, communication, leadership, and career development.
Ultimately, the goals of the Business Women’s Forum are to provide the following opportunities to local businesswomen:
- Create authentic networking connections.
- Learn about the community and share how we can influence positive change.
- Develop professional and personal skills.
- Recognize each other for accomplishments.
Upcoming Business Women’s Forum Schedule
Please save the following dates in your calendar.
- Tuesday, January 25, 2022 –You’d Be Prettier if You Smiled and Other Lies Women Learn about Positivity 2.0
- Tuesday, March 15, 2022 – Women’s Equality in Utah: Why Utah Is Ranked as the Worst State, and What Can Be Done
- Tuesday, April 19, 2022 – Spring Mixer
- Tuesday, May 17, 2022 – Becoming a Changemaker
- Tuesday, June 14, 2022 – We Can Be Allies – Finding Common Ground Through Education and Action
- Tuesday, July 19, 2022 – Networking with Confidence
- Tuesday, September 20, 2022
- Tuesday, October 18, 2022
Sponsorship opportunities are available, click here